The Receipt Bank Group has been revolutionising accounting for small businesses since we were founded in 2010. We began life as the first software company to automate the collection and data extraction of receipts and invoices.
Today, we provide technology that unlocks the value of accounting data, automates the bookkeeping process and helps build more valuable accountant-client relationships. Our award-winning AI and automation technologies are used by over 5,000 accounting & bookkeeping firms and hundreds of thousands of small business customers globally, who in turn benefit from cost savings, effortless bookkeeping, and real-time accounting.
Receipt Bank recently raised $50m in a series B fundraise led by Insight Venture Partners and raised previous investment from Kennet Partners. In 2017, Receipt Bank was also ranked 10th in The Times Tech Track 100 fastest growing UK Technology businesses, and UK’s 7th fastest growing Tech Company in Deloitte Fast 50. Receipt Bank is adopted by hundreds of new firms every month and is growing 100%+ year on year.
We are a global company and have offices in London, Washington DC, Sydney, Ljubljana (Slovenia), Sofia (Bulgaria) and Paris and we are due to open more offices as we scale up rapidly. Our international presence helps us to support an ever-expanding number of accountants, bookkeepers and small businesses regardless of their geographical location. Receipt Bank is transforming bookkeeping.
Responsible for coordinating people related aspects for the Sofia office. You will be the main HR contact coordinating all administrative activities related to recruitment, onboarding and people experience, and work closely with the Senior HR Business Partner on all people related initiatives for the office
The Senior HR Business Partner based at the Sofia office
- Ensure that the relevant individuals are notified of vacant roles, and that there is a job description and salary band for the role before hiring commences.
- Posting roles in the relevant websites and managing the administration of the hiring process, including scheduling interviews are required for line managers.
- Coordinating offers
Offer & Onboarding
- Issue appropriate contract/offer documentation and required documentation to new joiners
- Support managers with new colleague onboarding
- Ensure that appropriate documents are filed and systems updated
- Carry out any right to work checks.
- Ensure company policies are documented and effectively communicated.
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner to ensure that all new managers are on boarded and aware of Company and people related culture, values, systems and processes.
- Ensure colleagues are aware of any people related policies and processes and that the local site is compliant on all people related issues
- All leave (including holiday and sick leave) is entered into the system and relevant documentation maintained (and documents signed) in a timely manner.
- Provide advice on legal and employment issues and to be the local escalation point for any HR/people related issues.
- Work with the Senior HR Business Partner to provide guidance, support and coaching to managers on people related issues
- Work with the Senior HR Business Partner to roll out any new local policies and procedures that may be required for compliance reasons
- Assist with administration/enrolment/roll out of any local benefit plans
- Ensure that all systems (Hibob) are updated and maintain records for each colleague in a timely manner and in line with the local and company data and legal requirements
- Administer annual benefits renewal and enrolment as required
- Ensure that colleague off boarding is carried out in line with company and local processes.
- Exit interviews are conducted and systems are updated.
- Support the Senior Business Partner in implementing findings from the exit interviews.
- Process final payroll and ensure systems access is removed in a timely manner.
- Issue termination agreement as appropriate
Culture and Colleague Engagement
- Administer any engagement or pulse surveys, reward and recognition schemes at a local level
- Work with the facilities coordinator to assist with the administration of morale events, team off-sites, staff parties as required
- Work with the local bookkeeper (finance) to ensure that the local team are paid correctly
- Ensure that the individuals processing payroll have the required information in a timely manner to process any payroll changes, including payment of incentives, etc, which may need to be outside of the local payroll team
- Provide details of on-call allowances as required to payroll and finance
- Process salary increase letters as required in line with the salary review timelines
- Responsible for colleague benefits, including insurance benefits and compliance issues at a local level.
- Process HR (and training) related invoices
Any other task that may be required from time to time.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience and knowledge of supporting with HR/people issues at a local level is essential
- Good IT skills and should be comfortable using automated systems
- Good knowledge of employment law at a local level
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work beyond the ‘to do list’ approach.
- Self-motivated, with the ability manage your own workload without close supervision.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to use your initiative and think creatively.
- Ability to manage and resolve a caseload of sensitive employee matters in a remote business environment (where most of the team work remotely).
- Strong communication skills (including good verbal and written English) and ability to know when key pieces of information needs to be communicated to business leaders, Senior HR Business Partner and CPTO
- Ability to partner across People team to deliver effective business solutions.
- Effective consulting skills
- Good eye for detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong systems/process thinking ability (and not necessarily HR/people processes)
- Logical and reflective thinking and approach.
- Team player who is able to assist, guide and support other members of the team
- Uses initiative for continuously challenging processes and making systems and process better