The Receipt Bank Group has been revolutionising accounting for small businesses since we were founded in 2010. We began life as the first software company to automate the collection and data extraction of receipts and invoices.
Today, we provide technology that unlocks the value of accounting data, automates the bookkeeping process and helps build more valuable accountant-client relationships. Our award-winning AI and automation technologies are used by over 5,000 accounting & bookkeeping firms and hundreds of thousands of small business customers globally, who in turn benefit from cost savings, effortless bookkeeping, and real-time accounting.
Receipt Bank recently raised $50m in a series B fundraise led by Insight Venture Partners and raised previous investment from Kennet Partners. In 2017, Receipt Bank was also ranked 10th in The Times Tech Track 100 fastest growing UK Technology businesses, and UK’s 7th fastest growing Tech Company in Deloitte Fast 50. Receipt Bank is adopted by hundreds of new firms every month and is growing 100%+ year on year.
We are a global company and have offices in London, Washington DC, Sydney, Ljubljana, Sofia, Paris, Cape Town and we are due to open more offices as we scale up rapidly. Our international presence helps us to support an ever-expanding number of accountants, bookkeepers and small businesses regardless of their geographical location. Receipt Bank is transforming bookkeeping.
The company is making significant investments in marketing. We’re looking for a world-class Marketing Manager to lead our demand generation efforts in the U.S. and Canada. This position is based in our Washington D.C. office. If you are an experienced marketing professional who can balance strategic thinking with tactical demand generation execution we would love to have you join our fast-growing global marketing team.
● Lead marketing planning for the North America region including demand generation required to support the North America sales organization
● Manage campaigns and marketing programs collaborating with internal teams and industry partners.
● Develop comprehensive marketing programs with strategic partners and industry organizations
● Work collaboratively with marketing, sales and product teams to drive demand
● Manage webinars, pay per lead programs, email campaigns, content marketing initiatives and other marketing programs to drive demand
● Test and optimize marketing programs to improve results on an ongoing basis
Required Skills & Experience
● 5-7 years of experience in B2B demand generation and product marketing
● Experience supporting B2B sales team with lead generation and enablement
● Experience working with a global marketing team is preferred
● A proven track record in negotiating marketing program costs with vendors
● Passion for creating marketing programs that deliver qualified leads that convert to sales
● Highly organized, detail oriented, and strong execution on exceed goals
● Strong budget management and focus on ROI to maximize our spend and optimize our marketing investments
● Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
● Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation is preferred
● Strong project management skills
● Highly motivated and self-directed
● Clear communication and collaboration skills
● Can-do attitude