The Receipt Bank Group has been revolutionising accounting for small businesses since we were founded in 2010. We began life as the first software company to automate the collection and data extraction of receipts and invoices.
Today, we provide technology that unlocks the value of accounting data, automates the bookkeeping process and helps build more valuable accountant-client relationships. Our award-winning AI and automation technologies are used by over 5,000 accounting & bookkeeping firms and hundreds of thousands of small business customers globally, who in turn benefit from cost savings, effortless bookkeeping, and real-time accounting.
Receipt Bank recently raised $50m in a series B fundraise led by Insight Venture Partners and raised previous investment from Kennet Partners. In 2017, Receipt Bank was also ranked 10th in The Times Tech Track 100 for fastest growing UK Technology businesses and came 7th in the Deloitte Fast 50. Receipt Bank is adopted by hundreds of new firms every month and is growing 100%+ year on year.
We are a global company and have offices in London, Washington DC, Sydney, Ljubljana (Slovenia), Sofia (Bulgaria) and Paris and we are due to open more offices as we scale up rapidly. Our international presence helps us to support an ever-expanding number of accountants, bookkeepers and small businesses regardless of their geographical location. Receipt Bank is transforming bookkeeping.
DESCRIPTION OF 1TAP:
1tap is part of Receipt Bank Group and we are on a mission to make self-employment easier than regular employment.
With over 60,000 self-employed users, 1tap is like a bookkeeper. It will be your constant reminder that every business-related receipt or invoice you get has a potential to be put on your self-assessment, so you pay less tax.
Currently with a team of 30+ located predominantly in our office located close to the centre of Ljubljana, we operate like a tech start up and provide an environment that allows you to thrive and grow in your role. Our team is made up of Software Developers, Product, QA, Design, Marketing, Growth, Analytics, finance and administrative team, and your role will be predominantly focused on helping 1tap team grow and scale up.
Responsible for coordinating people related aspects for the 1tap office. You will be the main HR contact coordinating all activities related to recruitment, onboarding and people experience. You will also play a part in helping the 1tap Management team shape the culture of the team based in Ljubljana.
1tap Business Leader based in Ljubljana with a dotted reporting line to Chief People and Talent Officer based in London
· Ensure that the relevant individuals are notified of vacant roles, and that there is a job description and salary band for the role before hiring commences.
· Off boarding leavers
· Issue appropriate contract/offer documentation to new joiners
· Support managers with new colleague onboarding
· Ensure that appropriate documents are filed and systems updated
· Carry out any right to work checks.
· Ensure company policies are documented and effectively communicated.
· All new managers are on boarded and aware of Company and people related culture, values, systems and processes.
· Ensure colleagues are aware of any people related policies and processes and that the local site is compliant on all people related issues
· Provide advice on legal and employment issues and to be the local escalation point for any HR/people related issues.
· Provide guidance, support and coaching to managers on people related issues
· Roll out any new local policies and procedures that may be required for compliance reasons.
· Assist with administration/enrolment/roll out of any local benefit plans.
· Support the Global team with any people initiatives as required (including rolling out standard people processes and systems) and participate and provide input at people team meetings (on a monthly basis)
· Ensure that all systems are updated and maintain records for each colleague
· Ensure that colleague off boarding is carried out in line with company and local processes.
· Exit interviews are conducted and systems are updated.
· Support the line manager and business leaders in implementing findings from the exit interviews.
· Process final payroll and ensure systems access is removed in a timely manner.
· Issue termination agreement as appropriate.
Culture and Colleague Engagement
· Assist the business leader and managers at local site to create a Receipt Bank culture
· Support the business leader with engagement survey, reward and recognition schemes at a local level
· Work with the office manager and the local team to schedule morale events, team offsites, staff parties as required.
· Ensure that the local team are paid correctly and on time and having a process in place for the required checks and compliance before payroll is processed.
· Responsible for ensuring and checking that the appropriate commission and incentives scheme payments are processed for colleagues.
Any other task that may be required from time to time.
Required Skills & Experience: