The Receipt Bank Group has been revolutionising accounting for small businesses since we were founded in 2010. We began life as the first software company to automate the collection and data extraction of receipts and invoices.
Today, we provide technology that unlocks the value of accounting data, automates the bookkeeping process and helps build more valuable accountant-client relationships. Our award-winning AI and automation technologies are used by over 5,000 accounting & bookkeeping firms and hundreds of thousands of small business customers globally, who in turn benefit from cost savings, effortless bookkeeping, and real-time accounting.
Receipt Bank recently raised $50m in a series B fundraise led by Insight Venture Partners and raised previous investment from Kennet Partners. In 2017, Receipt Bank was also ranked 10th in The Times Tech Track 100 for fastest growing UK Technology businesses. Receipt Bank is adopted by hundreds of new firms every month and is growing 100%+ year on year.
We are a global company and have offices in London, Washington DC, Sydney, Slovenia, Bulgaria and Paris and we are due to open more offices as we scale up rapidly. Our international presence helps us to support an ever-expanding number of accountants, bookkeepers and small businesses regardless of their geographical location.
Receipt Bank is transforming bookkeeping.
The company is making significant investments in sales and marketing. We’re looking for a world-class Senior Salesforce.com Manager to help us continue on our hyper- growth trajectory and shape the future of our company. The Salesforce.com Manager will manage all everything related tour SFDC platform including the management of leads flowing between marketing and sales, the company’s sales pipeline / forecasting, management of our customer database, integrations of our Salesforce.com system with 20+ other key systems, assign developers and contractors to specific projects as needed, and oversee a data team that inputs and extracts large data sets from Salesforce.com
- Be prepared to wear a lot of hats, a good and well trusted Salesforce Manager will be turned to for guidance not only with Salesforce but many of the other tools the company uses as well.
- Business Reviews; Recommendations: Meet with both executives and end users. Understand the business inside and out so you can make recommendations for improving user experiences and optimizing business processes across every department.
- Research; Vetting New Tools: When a department needs to solve a particular issue with technology, gathering all other requirements to make sure there is a good understanding of what is needed of the tool (what are the “must have” items, what are the “would like to have” items), and what the realistic time-line is.
- Vendor Engagement and Management: Schedule initial discussions with vendors to go over needs and a brief overview of the company.
- Scheduling demos for all of the stakeholders in the project, which is usually followed by a few more meetings before we end at a final decision.
- Manage the Salesforce Platform: This is the day to day maintenance and everything that a Salesforce Manager's role entails. This can be tactical or strategic depending on the team
- Configuration and Integration: This might be working with a consultant or developer, configuring an solution, or integrating another tool.
- Documentation; Training: With every customisation or new process that is implemented comes a set of documentation. This includes internal documentation to track customisations to the org., process documentation for those that rely on the feature and training documentation for end users. Training is essential! A mix of live and virtual.
- Manage a support team who works with data flowing in and out of the CRM system
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience with managing Salesforce
- When it comes to problem solving, is keen to work with key stakeholders and suggestion how current processes can be improved.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to work with a tight-knit team, who wants the freedom to develop their skills, but also bring originality and insight to our team.
- Post-secondary education in a related field.
- 5+ years of Salesforce management experience.
- Experience supporting large sales organisations across multiple regions of the world
- Proven experience with integrating and managing salesforce integration with a wide variety of other critical systems
- Experience with marketing automation systems such as Hubspot strongly desired
- Experience working with large data sets for leads, contacts, and account records in Salesfofce (millions of records).
- Experience with BI analysis tools like Looker or Tableau strongly desired
- Proven analytical abilities as well as diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, adapt to rapid changes in scope and agenda to meet changing business needs.
- Experience with sales processes, lead capture, and order flow.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills and be able to share changes and findings to a variety of teams timely & effectively.
- A positive attitude and willingness for continuous learning of new technologies.
- Administrator Certification strongly preferred